Home » , , , » TVXQ's Yunho,'I was shocked seeing Changmin cried for the first time'

TVXQ's Yunho,'I was shocked seeing Changmin cried for the first time'

Written By Unknown on Thursday, February 6, 2014 | 6:37 AM

TVXQ's Yunho,'I was shocked seeing Changmin cried for the first time'
TVXQ's Yunho,'I was shocked seeing Changmin cried for the first time'

Yunho made a surprised visit to Changmin on KBS' "Our Neightborhood Arts and Physical Education".

The episode which was broadcast on February 4th was the final basketball battle between the celebrity team and Seoul Team. On that day, it was said that Yunho canceled all his schedule and went on the show to support Changmin. His sudden appearance not only surprised the cast but also Changmin.

Yunho said,"We have been together as TVXQ for so long but this is the first time that I saw him putting in so much effort like that. And I was shocked seeing him cried for the first time"

Upon Yunho's affection towards himself, Changmin jokingly said,"I'm having too much burden that I feel goosebumps"