Home » , , » Lee Jong Suk says he still keeps in touch with his first love

Lee Jong Suk says he still keeps in touch with his first love

Written By Unknown on Thursday, February 6, 2014 | 10:32 PM

Lee Jong Suk says he still keeps in touch with his first love

Lee Jong Suk shared some of his love stories during his school days.

On February 5th, Lee Jong Suk appeared in SBS' "Midnight TV". The reporter asked him,"How was your popularity during your school days?", he replied,"It was very good during secondary school, but high school was just normal","It's because we were in all boys and girls classes so I didn't have much chance to show off my charm"

He then was asked about his first kiss, he said,"When I was 18 years old I had my first kiss with a same age girl"

About his first love, he revealed,"I had my first love when I was 15 years old. She had fair skin and was a very smart girl. I still keep in touch with her now".

Lee Jong Suk also said the reason why he redyed his hair into black because it's a requirement for an advertisement, even though he still wanted to keep his blonde hair for a little more.