Home » , , , » HaHa reveals Byul is 3 months pregnant

HaHa reveals Byul is 3 months pregnant

Written By Unknown on Friday, January 25, 2013 | 6:07 AM


Haha and Byul have announced they are expecting their first child.

On January 25, HaHa announced the good news through his Twitter, “Everyone, please offer me your best wishes! I am finally going to be a father! I am a man who did it the first time successfully. Our child is now three months old and is very healthy.”

He added, “Aigoo~ I’m embarrassed… hehehe. During all this time I thought I was going to go crazy keeping my mouth shut about the news in front of my members, company and everyone. I heard that you can only announce it once the condition of the baby is stable, so I had to hold it in and not tell everyone first~ the baby is very healthy! You will pray so that our Dream will grow tall, right? Congratulations! Congratulate us all you want~!! Thank you! I’m going to go on a short trip.”

HaHa and Byul married in November of last year.

Congratulations to the couple!

M/s : kenvilthomas@kpopupdates.com